The Q Report Jewellery Insurance Policy provides:
- 12 months of worldwide cover
- Immediate cover before leaving your Q Certified Jeweller
- An agreed value policy
- The guarantee that you can always return to your Q Certified Jeweller in the case of a claim
- Annual revaluation of your jewellery at no additional charge
- An insurance policy backed by a world-leading insurer: Chubb.
For more information, please see our Information Booklet.
- The Q Report jewellery insurance policy is the only policy which makes the point of guaranteeing that you can return to your original jeweller in the case of loss or damage
- The insurance underwriter is Chubb Insurance Company of Australia (AFS license number: 239778). The Chubb Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading insurance organisations and specialises in protecting jewellery and fine arts worldwide
- The Q Report has a patent pending system which revalues your jewellery every year at no charge to you
- Your jewellery item is insured at the purchase price rather than a valuation price so that you will not pay an excessive premium
- The data is stored in a highly secure online jewel vault (www.myjewelvault.com.au) should it need to be accessed in the case of a claim (and you do not have your physical documents to hand)
Why is this insurance policy unique?
- This is a standalone policy; you don’t have to have any existing insurance to obtain a Q Report
How is this insurance policy obtained?
The Q Report Jewellery Insurance Policy is exclusively available through Q Certified Jewellers. Phone us today on 1300 882 018 to discover whether your jeweller is a
Q Certified Jeweller
Should you have any questions in respect to the insurance policy its terms and conditions please contact us on the Q Report hotline 1300 882 018